Monday, April 12, 2010

The Odditys of Children

Children will teach you all of the bad speech and language habits that exist in your vocabulary. I use the word "apparently" far too much, apparently. Ella has taken up the habit and says it all the time. I have now caught myself saying it and it drives me bonkers. I say it all the time. All the time. I have got to learn a new phrase to fill in the places that I want to say apparently. Suggestions: I guess, Turns out....

Levi really likes the dishwasher. It is the coolest invention ever, next to sippies. I can't do the dishes without having him come to help. I also can't leave him unsupervised with the dishwasher open or I will find him sitting on the lid of the dishwasher playing with the silverware. He did this the other night before I could catch him and got the knees of his pants really wet from the water sitting in the lid. After I removed him I found him crawling around the house like this...
He didn't want to crawl on his wet knees.

For no reason that we can think of Trevor has some strong opinions about the way that Landon organizes his wallet. If left alone with Landon's wallet, Trevor feels that he must reorganize where Landon places his Bengal ID with his License. Landon didn't know that he was doing it wrong, but apparently he does. Baffling, but it happens every time.

2 comments:

Just Us said...

No worries, I got you covered ;0)
Seemingly, obviously, in fact, rumor has it, it appears that, evidently, actually, ostensibly, it seems that, they say that. I hope this helps!! Haha-

maynardmoments said...

haha love it all, but the wallet thing cracks me up! Cute kids.

Dreaming in Color