skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The first shorts of the season

It is finally here. Yeah!!!! The weather finally got nice enough for us to wear shorts, so I insisted on all of us wearing them. While this is a big momentous occassion for the year, I probably wouldn't have taken pictures or blogged about it except Trevor's outfit was fabulous!
The only shorts he had in his drawer that morning were some bright green and yellow shorts. So, I insisted that he wore them and then tried to pair a white shirt with it. That was not flying with my Trevor man. He hates white shirts. To even get him to wear one for an undershirt is a chore. He insisted on wearing a bright orange shirt with is green and yellow shorts. With a little encouraging from Landon at letting him be independent, I consented. While this was a stellar looking outfit in and of itself, shortly after getting dressed he found his stocking cap and decided that he must wear it as well. So, to complete the ensemble he wore a black and blue flames stocking cap. His first outfit put together solely on his own was worth a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment