For my birthday my spectacular husband had the brilliant idea of going to the beach for a bonfire. He knows that the beach and the water are where I truly find relaxation and peace. So, away we went for a BBQ at the beach with friends and family.

Levi enjoyed playing on the beach. Much more than at Bear Lake when he had a double ear infection. I think there was sand in every crevice when the night was done.

Our good friends the Olsen's joined us. This is their son Reed.

I love this girl!

My sweet sister, Annie, decided to bring out their boat. They boat my Dad's boat from him a couple of years back, so this is the boat that I know and love and always have my best ski's behind. We had Jason take a picture of us at the beach and he decided that the boat needed to be in the picture. The boat looks great, but you can't really see our faces. Just know we had a good time.

Maggie Porter

Annie and Jaycee. Aren't they babes?!

Braiden had a rough time, but this is not completely unusual. He had stellar hair though!

Miles Olsen
No comments:
Post a Comment