Friday, December 3, 2010

New Kids' Pictures

A couple of weeks ago I changed the pictures of the kids that run along the side of the blog. I got several comments from people about how cute they were that I figured I better put a post in with some of my favorites from the shoot.


We did the shoot in September and I thought that I would try something different for us with the warehouse background. (We've always just done outdoors stuff before.) Of course we used our favorite photographer and one of my very best friends Allie. Besides the fact that she is an honorary sissy for me her work is phenomenal. I have links to her photography blog and website if any of you are interested.


Without further ado....Here are some of my favorites....





























Ellen 5 Years Old, Trevor 4 Years Old, Levi 12 months old

2 comments:

rozanny said...

Cute! I have to say that to get cute pictures you have to have cute kids!

A said...

You have such cute kids!

Dreaming in Color